Here is all the information you'll need to take care of your removable retainers.
Protecting Your Retainer
Retainers can easily be damaged or broken if they are not well-cared for. So, where's the safest place for your retainer? In your mouth! Check out our list of things you should NEVER do with your retainers:
- Flip them with your tongue.
- Wrap them in a napkin, paper towel or tissue because they will more than likely get thrown away.
- Put them in your pockets or have them loose in your bag.
- Put them in boiling water, a dishwasher or on the dashboard of a car.
- Leave them sitting around where pets or young children can reach them.
When you're not wearing your retainers, they should be placed in your retainer case.